Before I give you the scoop on Revolution’s second location opening soon in south London, I want to give you an update on a couple of our pro athletes…one who is just starting his pro career and the other who has been at it for well over a decade.
Michael Clarke Gets A Shot
Peterborough Petes forward Michael Clarke didn’t get much time to rest after their season ended a few weeks ago – he was snapped up the the Quad City Mallards of the ECHL and put right to work in their play-off run. In his first game he got a goal and an assist!
Here’s hoping for a long play-off run Michael — the longer you keep playing the fewer shuttle runs you will have to do at RevCon this summer 🙂 There’s some motivation.
Finally Francis In A Blue Jays Uniform
I have been blessed to see Jeff pitch at Roger’s (I still like to call it the SkyDome) Stadium quite a few times. It is always a thrill. This past weekend it was Tyler’s turn (and I watched from the comfort of home) to see Mr. Jeff in action. As a surprise call up late Saturday night, Jeff was in uniform and on the mound for the Jays on Sunday afternoon.
He went 3 1/3 innings with two hits and no runs scored – he gave them a chance to win and looked great doing it.
There’s Your Proof…
It’s what we preach every single day in the RevCon gym – work hard on the right things and be ready when opportunity knocks. Okay, now the news on the second RevCon location opening mid-May…
The Scoop On RevCon South…
I have known Adam Stern and the boys out at Centrefield Sports, so it was a no-brainer when they asked if I would be interested in opening a satellite location in their facility. Here’s what you need to know…
- The new location will spring into action the the week of May 18th
- The 4000+ sq feet of turf and fully equipped weight room will let us accommodate more team training
- Yes, we will be offering our renowned HockeySTRONG off-season training at both locations from May-August
- Yes, we will still be offering semi-private training at both locations
- COMING SOON – athlete prep sessions for athletes 10-13 years of age – currently we work with athletes 14 years of age and older (we will accept a 13 year old the spring before they head into high school)
- Yes, we have some incentives for new athletes and teams who wish to train at the new location
- Yes, your try-out session is always FREE for you (I am happy to pay for that one so you can see what we do)
You can simply CLICK HERE, email info[at]revolutionconditioning.com or call 519-645-6161 for more info and to discover how we help athletes of all abilities achieve their goals and live their dreams by getting #OneDayBetter.
PS – we still have a few spots in our semi-private Varsity and Master’s groups at the RevCon HQ in downtown London; email or call for availability.