Well, here we are again on the verge of Spring Hockey Try-Outs. In our area both the London Junior Knights and the Elgin Middlesex Chiefs run spring try-outs. Personally, I don’t think spring try-outs are a good idea. Some kids are beat up after a long season, some players get knocked out of the play-offs early and they have not been on the ice for over a month when they are expected to impress at try-outs and some have not had the benefit of a summer to train, grow and improve.
Having said that, the fact that there are spring try-outs is beyond our control. What is within our control and the control of the London, Ontario area hockey players we train is how we prepare. We have been helping players prepare for their try-outs with the London Junior Knights, Elgin Middlesex Chiefs or other competitive teams for years and have been successful at helping players make the team they had hoped to play for.
This year, we are trying something a little different so we can give other London, Ontario area hockey players a competitive advantage this Spring. Introducing…the Spring Try-Out Solution.
The Spring Hockey Try-Out Solution
- Unlimited training until April 15th, 2013
- Choice of times (based on availability) Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday 3:30-4:30pm or 4:30-5:30pm
- You decide whether or not to come 1 2, 3 or 4 times per week
- Open to goalies and skaters
- Choose from 6-week unlimited training starting March 4th for only $250 + HST
- Or 4-week unlimited training starting March 18th for only $192 + HST
- Enrollment is limited, so phone today to learn more and reserve your spot 519-266-6595 ext. 1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This program is only open to athletes 14 years of age or older.
Players will train in small groups of 3-6 athletes and use the Revolution S4 Training System which has been proven by Stanley Cup, Olympic and World Champions. Essentially it is the way we sequentially develop an athletes Stability, Strength, Speed and Stamina to both maximize performance and reduce their risk of injury.
I know Spring hockey try-outs are not ideal, but don’t miss the opportunity to get a competitive advantage and impress the coaches this April. Let us help you achieve your goals and live your dreams.
See what one of our athletes has to say about off-ice hockey training at Revolution Conditioning in London, Ontario…